Voltage Power Optimisation
- Reductions in electricity consumption by up to 22%. (15%) average
- Reduction in carbon emissions by up to 22% (15%) average
- Reduces carbon emissions from generation sources.
- Protects electrical & electronic equipment from transients.
- Prolongs the life of electrical equipment through reduced voltage
- Lowers maintenance costs of lighting and other electrical equipment
- Suppress harmonics that can damage sensitive electronic equipment
- Reduces reactive power
With Voltage Power Optimisation installed the power for your site will be dramatically improved therefore all electrical equipment will operate more efficiently and reduce you energy costs.
In addition to the achieved energy savings! The life of electrical equipment will be extended reducing
maintenance and overhead costs significantly.
The principles of voltage reduction to save energy are long established. Most of the major supermarkets already control voltages and make significant savings on electricity bills as a result. The issue is that it has not been cost effective to control voltages in small and medium commercial premises—
Have questions about Power Voltage Optimisation? Find your answers with our FAQ Section